At simpleBI, we know that every business could benefit from BI—if only they could access it easily and without having to pay crippling costs to set it up and a whole new IT infrastructure to support it—so we set about creating a BI system that lets you do just that.
“Without the need to invest in infrastructure such as servers and data centers, companies can move faster and take more risks.” –KPMG Cloud Providers
Why go with Software as a Service?
Unlike traditional software which requires hardware upgrades and expensive licenses, a web-based “Software as a Service” (or SaaS) has many benefits whether you’re a large enterprise looking to stay flexible and unwilling to invest in yet another infrastructure rollout, or a small business who simply can’t afford a large capital investment.
- It’s affordable—you buy only what you need at the price that works for you.
- It’s budget friendly—it’s a budgetary expense, not a capital investment, and the low cost of ownership means greater ROI.
- It’s fast to deploy—all you need is web browser and a few minutes of your time to set up an account and upload your data. Your implementation time frame is measured in days, not months or even years.
- It has Zero Footprint—you don’t need to build an IT infrastructure for your BI solution.
- It’s maintenance-free—we handle software updates and upgrades.
- It’s a minimal financial risk—no upfront costs, multiple subscription levels, and you can change your subscription level as often as you want, or cancel anytime.
- It’s peace of mind—your data is securely stored in the cloud and your data backups are all done for you, letting you focus on solving your business problems, not your BI administration problems.
Like this post? You might like some of our other posts too!
Don’t miss another blog post – subscribe today! Enter your email address in the sidebar to the right and click Subscribe, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.